If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident that was caused due to the fault of a company or person, you have the right to recover money damages for the injuries and the pain and suffering caused by those injuries. At the law firm of Hilley & Frieder, P.C., we represent clients throughout Atlanta, GA, and the surrounding area in all types of personal injury claims.
Shortly after your injury, you may hear from an insurance company saying that it wants to investigate the claim so you will receive a settlement. Do not think that the insurance employee works for you. He is paid to pay you less than you deserve and his investigation is to help his company. The insurance company is not concerned with your long-term health and well-being. It is concerned with getting out of your case as cheaply as possible. Before you agree to anything, talk to one of our Atlanta personal injury attorneys first.
Call for a free consultation about your personal injury case. Contact our office at 404-233-6200 now to speak with an experienced lawyer.
Resolving Your Personal Injury Claims Effectively
For more than 38 years, the people of Georgia have turned to us to level the playing field between themselves and insurance companies. Our entire practice is dedicated to helping injury victims obtain the justice they deserve, and you can count on us to pursue every available option in an effort to get you the compensation you deserve.
Our personal injury lawyers represent clients in all types of serious injury accidents, including ones involving:
- Automobile accidents: We assist victims of distracted driving accidents and all types of car or truck collisions.
- Motorcycle accidents: Cars frequently fail to see motorcycles. If you were hit by a negligent drive while on your motorcycle, we can help get you the compensation you need to move forward in your life.
- Premises liability: From dog bites to falls on business property, our attorneys help clients who have been injured due to the negligence of a property owner.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents: As a pedestrian or bicyclist, you have rights to the use of the road that need to be protected. If you were hurt on a sidewalk, crosswalk or while traveling down the street, speak with a lawyer regarding your options for compensation.
- Nursing home neglect: Our loved ones deserve the proper care and attention from medical professionals. When this care is not provided, legal claims arise.
- Injuries to children: Playground injuries, swimming pool accidents and injuries caused by animals are just a few of the cases we can litigate for our clients with children who have been hurt through another's negligence.
We also help survivors who have lost a loved one due to another's actions. A wrongful death claim can help you recover financially, so you can focus on healing your family emotionally.
Schedule Your Free Consultation With Our Attorneys
To schedule a free consultation with our law firm, please contact us today at 404-233-6200.
Mia Frieder was the contributing attorney to this content.