Representing Victims of Medical Malpractice in Atlanta
Medical professionals, including doctors and nurses, have a responsibility to make a proper diagnosis and provide quality medical services. When they fail to meet that responsibility and patients are harmed, those victims have a right to seek full and fair compensation. Malpractice cases are complex. If you have suffered an injury as the result of malpractice, you need the help of an experienced Atlanta lawyer.
Hilley & Frieder has been recognized as a leader in the field of medical negligence. Mia I. Frieder has lectured and published nationally and locally on the topics of medical malpractice and appeared on Fox 5 WAGA Atlanta.
Resolving All Types of Medical Negligence Claims
We handle a broad range of medical malpractice claims in Georgia, including:
- Failure to diagnose breast cancer: If a doctor has misdiagnosed or failed to properly diagnose cancer, you have a right to seek damages for his or her serious errors.
- Failure to remove objects: Failing to remove sponges, catheters and other objects left in a patients after surgery can lead to infection or worse.
- Failure to diagnose heart attack: Improperly diagnosing a heart attack can be life-threatening. If you or a loved one has had an improper diagnosis, do not hesitate to allow our team to protect your rights.
- Traumatic brain injury: If a surgeon or doctor has inflicted further injury to you or your loved one’s brain, you may have an action for damages against him or her and the hospital.
- Nerve damage: All too often, surgeons will unintentionally cut nerves or leave instruments behind that cause nerve damage. When this happens, seek guidance from a skilled lawyer.
- Misdiagnosis: Misdiagnosing any disease can lead to serious injury and even death. Doctors should be held accountable for these negligent acts.
- Surgical errors: Errors in surgery are unacceptable. The stakes are high enough already without a doctor acting negligently.
These cases can be very complex and expensive. If you are seeking compensation from those responsible for your injuries, you need a firm with the ability to analyze all the issues involved and successfully represent your interests at trial.
Contact Us in Atlanta, Georgia
Call 404-233-6200 today to discuss your situation with a medical malpractice lawyer. You may also send us an email. We offer a free consultation to discuss your options, and only collect attorney fees out of any compensation we recover for you.
Mia Frieder was the contributing attorney to this content.