Were You Injured by Your OB-GYN?
Negligence by a gynecologist or OB-GYN can cause serious injuries and needless pain. Preventable errors can lead to incontinence, sterility, infection and even the death of the patient. If you or someone you love was harmed by an OB-GYN, our lawyers may be able to help you.
At the law firm of Hilley & Frieder in Atlanta, we represent people who have suffered life-changing injuries as a result of medical malpractice. By pursuing a medical malpractice claim, we can accomplish two goals. First, we can obtain compensation for the victim. Second, by holding medical providers accountable, we can help prevent similar injuries from happening to other people.
The following are examples of gynecological injury cases we handle:
- Punctured bladder or other organs
- Infections caused by use of unsterile OB-GYN equipment
- Infections caused by use of a power morcellator
- Failure to diagnose ovarian, cervical or uterine cancer
- Labor and delivery errors
- Failure to read Pap smears or other tests
- Failure to properly perform tubal ligations
- Failure to test for HIV or other diseases when a patient is at risk
- Failure to remove uterine fibroids
Obstetrical injury cases can be extremely complex. Hospitals and OB-GYNs rarely admit mistakes. It usually takes the use of medical experts who can show that the OB-GYN did not follow best practices and that those errors led to your injury.
For More Information About Gynecological Errors
Mia Frieder was the contributing attorney to this content.